Regional Truck Driver (Class A CDL) (Grand Junction)
compensation: $60,000 - $70,000 annual average employment type: full-time
QR Code Link to This Post
BE HOME MORE OFTEN
Are you a Truck Driver who wants to be home more often?
Are you an experienced, independent Trucker?
US-Transport is hiring 1 CDL A Truck Driver in the Grand Junction area to haul dry bulk materials in pneumatic trailers (doubles endorsement is preferred, and Rocky Mountain Doubles experience is best, but tanker endorsement is NOT necessary). Deliver in Western Colorado, Eastern Utah, and New Mexico. No pneumatic experience is necessary and all training will be provided.
• $1100 - $1500 per week, paid weekly direct deposit
• Guaranteed pay - all year long!
• Monthly KPI Bonus ($200-$500 +++)
• Bi-Annual Safety Bonus ($1000.00)
• Medical, dental, vision (CIGNA)
• 7 paid holidays
• Paid vacation
• 401K company match
• Paid orientation and training
• Company-paid life insurance ($25,000)
• Aflac (supplemental insurance)
• Health savings account
• Paid Orientation, Training, Breakdown Time, Waiting Time ($22/hr)
• M-F with rotating Weekend schedule
• Start time early mornings; 10-13 hours a day. Get home early!
• Home 3-5 nights per week. (overnights here and there are necessary)
• Have an active Class A CDL
• Minimum of two years tractor-trailer experience
• Must be at least 23 years old or older
• Have a clean background check and driving record for the last 3 years
• Able to pass a drug screen, physical, and can do moderate lifting to load and unload trailers
• Pneumatic experience is a plus but is NOT required. Training will be provided
Or you can visit our website at:
US Transport is an EEOC/AA/ADA/Veteran Employers. All eligible individuals are encouraged to apply.
Principals only. Recruiters, please don't contact this job poster.
do NOT contact us with unsolicited services or offers