A FIELD AGENT will:
QR Code Link to This Post
Attempt to make in-person contact with designated homeowners and deliver a letter or documents on behalf of a financial institution pertaining to a consumer loan. A home visit may require capturing an external description of the home, a general condition and description of the home, and attempting to obtain updated contact information from the homeowner. Other data points, such as the visit date and time, the outcome of the visit, and photographs may also be required. A Field Agent will use a company provided tablet and mobile application to capture and report field visit information.
Prerequisites / general requirements:
• Reliable transportation required
• Computer and Printer required
• Tablet required (company provided)
• Post-secondary education not required
Applicants must be able to pass a Drug test and Background Check
• Mobile Notary License (not required - but may warrant additional opportunity for notary work)
The Field Agent position does allow for flexible work hours, however, a Field Agent must be able to comply with deadlines and manage workloads accordingly.