compensation: See posting detail
employment type: full-time
job title: Medium/Heavy Truck Mechanic
QR Code Link to This Post
Fleet Maintenance Company - Seeking seasoned technician/mechanic to perform troubleshooting and repairs to a variety of vehicles and issues. Family owned, Christian business - ready to hire!
· Diagnose and Repair - light, medium, and heavy duty diesel and gas vehicles.
· Complete routine tune-ups and vehicle maintenance.
· BIT & DOT Inspections.
· Troubleshoot customer complaint
· Complete general repairs - remove and replace parts as needed.
· Inspect and drive automatic and standard shift vehicles for testing and diagnosing adjustments.
· Various trailer repairs
· Brakes and adjustment.
· Additional duties may be assigned.
This job requires the ability to:
· Lift up to 50 lbs. frequently and more than 75 lbs. occasionally
· Safely walk and stand for extended periods of time on various surfaces that may be uneven or slippery, including working outdoors in inclement weather
· Reach (including above your head), bend, climb, push, pull, twist, squat and kneel
Salary based on experience
Be part of a great environment of hard working like minded people!
Job Type: Full-time
Salary: $22.00 - $35.00 per hour
· Dental insurance
· Health insurance
· Life insurance
· Paid time off
· Vision insurance
· 2 years
· Monday to Friday
· Diesel Engine, Truck & Heavy Equipment Mechanics: 1 year (Preferred)
· Diesel engine repair: 1 year (Preferred)
· Mechanical knowledge: 1 year (Preferred)
Work Location: In person
Call/Text/Email for quick response. Thank you!
- Principals only. Recruiters, please don't contact this job poster.
- Do NOT contact this job poster with unsolicited services or offers.
post id: 7688305146