compensation: JOURNEYMEN: $26.89 ON CHECK, TOTAL PACKAGE $37.50 employment type: full-time
QR Code Link to This Post
HEALTHCARE FOR YOU AND YOUR FAMILY INCLUDED IN TOTAL PACKAGE
Sheet Metal Shop Fabricator
• Have a minimum of 5 years' experience.
• Have working knowledge and skills to operate all tools and equipment necessary to fabricate Round and Rectangular Duct, Fittings, Common to the Sheet Metal Trade.
• Have the hand tools required by the industry in his/her possession.
• Be familiar with Labeling of metal coming off of a burn table.
• Give instruction and on the job training to apprentices including but not limited to safety.
• Support the installation of a quality product.
• Work within the guidelines of the safety and employee policy.
• Other duties as assigned.
•Power tools furnished by company
•Be able to pass a drug screen ( Canibus included )
Americans with Disability Specifications
The physical demands described here are representative of those that must be met by an employee to successfully perform the essential functions of this job. Reasonable accommodations may be made to enable individuals with disabilities to perform the essential job functions.
While performing the duties of this job, the employee is regularly required to:
• Have full range of mobility in the upper and lower body.
• Be able to reach overhead.
• Be able to work a full range of physical activities in various positions, including, but not limited to, stooping, standing, kneeling, bending over, squatting, climbing and walking for extended periods of time.
• Be able to lift 75 pounds of weight frequently throughout the assigned work day.
• Along with other trade related activities.
Principals only. Recruiters, please don't contact this job poster.
do NOT contact us with unsolicited services or offers