compensation: Varies by position employment type: full-time
QR Code Link to This Post
The position of electrician consists of installing, maintaining, and repairing electrical wiring, equipment, and fixtures. It also consists of ensuring that work is in accordance with relevant codes and installing all electrical components or electrical control systems.
• Assemble, install, test, and maintain electrical or electronic wiring, equipment, appliances, apparatus, and fixtures, using hand tools and power tools;
• Install cables, conduit and terminations
• Connect wires to circuit breakers, transformers, or other components;
• Diagnose malfunctioning systems, apparatus, and components, using test equipment and hand tools, to locate the cause of a breakdown and correct the problem;
• Direct and train workers to install, maintain, or repair electrical wiring, equipment, and fixtures;
• Inspect electrical systems, equipment, and components to identify hazards, defects, and the need for adjustment or repair, and to ensure compliance with codes;
• Maintain current Journeyman Electrician's license to meet state regulations;
• Plan layout and installation of electrical wiring, equipment and fixtures, based on job specifications and local codes;
• Repair or replace wiring, equipment, and fixtures, using hand tools and power tools;
• Test electrical systems and continuity of circuits in electrical wiring, equipment, and fixtures, using testing devices such as ohmmeters, voltmeters, and oscilloscopes, to ensure compatibility and safety of system;
• Use a variety of tools and equipment such as power construction equipment, measuring devices, power tools, and testing equipment including
Qualifications and requirements
• Must possess current Journeyman certificate
• Current US Driver's License with clean record
• Successfully pass MVR check, Pre-employment Drug Screening and Background check
• Attention to Detail --Keystone requires all tasks be performed diligently and safely.
• Dependability --Keystone requires being reliable, responsible, and dependable,
• Cooperation -- Keystone requires cooperation with all customers and co-workers
• Leadership --Keystone requires a willingness to lead, take charge, and offer opinions and direction.
• Integrity -- Keystone requires being honest and ethical with all customers and co-workers.
Lines of communication
• This position will report to the Branch Manger
• Work is physically demanding and in a variety of conditions, so candidate must be in good physical condition
Principals only. Recruiters, please don't contact this job poster.
do NOT contact us with unsolicited services or offers