Body Therapeutics is now hiring for full-time Spa Attendant. We are looking for someone to join our team who is passionate about health and wellness and is outgoing and willing to learn about our industry. This is a perfect opportunity for someone who is energetic and compassionate about helping people.
Responsible for explaining treatment protocols to guests and helping them into and out of saunas and float pools.
Sanitizing and cleaning rooms after each treatment and preparing them for the following treatment.
Keeping up with laundry.
• Maintain proper housekeeping - treatment rooms, hallways, locker rooms and employee areas should be kept clean and organized at all times, this includes glass and mirrors throughout the spa.
Greets guests with a smile.
• Greet members/guests, answering inquiries, provide superior customer service
• Responsible for opening and/ or closing procedures
Maintain working knowledge of all services offered at Body provided.
• Assist guest with questions regarding spa equipment, locker amenities etc.
• Converse with guests. Be outgoing and friendly, but professional.
• Keeping locker rooms tidy, stocked and presentable.
• Maintains a positive and professional attitude toward therapists, guests, families, and co-workers
• Attends all required training, in-service, and staff meetings
• Stocking supplies
Must be 18 years of age or older
Multi-tasking skills are a must
• Maintain a professional appearance at all times.
• Highly motivated, positive attitude
• Experience with MindBody or Booker software preferred
• Previous spa experience and/ or knowledge of massage/ flotation therapy required.
Ability to read, write and comprehend simple instructions, correspondence ad emails. Ability to effectively present information in one-on-one and small group situations to guests and other employees of the organization.
Ability to apply common sense understanding to carry out instructions furnished in written or oral form. Ability to deal with problems solving several concrete variables in standardized situations.
Body is a large spa with ten working rooms, two locker rooms, laundry room, our lobby and break-room. You will be required to move about all rooms throughout your shift to ensure cleanliness of the spa as well as providing tours for our guests. The ability to move quickly and without health concern is required as you are expected to stay busy throughout your shift.
The work environment characteristics described here are representative of those an employee encounters while performing the essential functions of this job. This job is performed in a spa environment with a minimal noise level.
Body Therapeutics® is an EEO Company.
Body is open Monday through Saturday from 8:30am to 9:30pm and Sunday from 10:30am to 5pm
Shifts are available from 8:30am-3pm & 3pm-9:30pm Monday through Saturday, and 10:30am to 5pm Sunday