compensation: $12-$15/hr DOE employment type: full-time
QR Code Link to This Post
Body Therapeutics is now hiring for full-time front desk/ reception. We are looking for someone to join our team who is passionate about health and wellness and is outgoing and willing to learn about our industry. This is a perfect opportunity for someone interested in the spa industry or has a deep appreciation for massage and self-care.
• concierge or front desk: 1 year (Required)
ESSENTIAL DUTIES AND RESPONSIBILITIES
• Greets guests with a smile.
• Greet members/guests, answering inquiries, provide superior customer service
• Responsible for opening and/ or closing procedures
• Answer telephone, take reservations for massage, sauna, float, salt chamber, O2 as well as all other services
• Maintain working knowledge off all services offered at Body provided. Excellent telephone etiquette is required.
• Assist guest with questions regarding spa equipment, locker amenities etc.
• Converse with guests. Be outgoing and friendly, but professional.
• Maintain proper housekeeping - Desk, lobby and employee areas should be kept clean and organized at all times, this includes glass and mirrors throughout the spa.
• Keeping locker rooms tidy, stocked and presentable.
• Other assignments as directed.
• Assisting management to create posters, or take spa inventory, as needed.
• Performs other related duties and assignments as required
• Maintains a positive and professional attitude toward therapists, guests, families, and co-workers
• Attends all required training, in-service, and staff meetings
• Stocking supplies
• Sorting and sending email
• Must be 18 years of age or older
• Maintain a professional appearance at all times.
• Highly motivated, positive attitude
• Experience with MindBody or Booker software preferred
• Previous spa experience and/ or knowledge of massage/ flotation therapy required.
Ability to read, write and comprehend simple instructions, correspondence ad emails. Ability to effectively present information in one-on-one and small group situations to guests and other employees of the organization.
Ability to apply common sense understanding to carry out instructions furnished in written or oral form. Ability to deal with problems solving several concrete variables in standardized situations.
Body is a large spa with ten working rooms, two locker rooms, laundry room, our lobby and break-room. You will be required to move about all rooms throughout your shift to ensure cleanliness of the spa as well as providing tours for our guests. The ability to move quickly and without health concern is required as you are expected to stay busy throughout your shift.
The work environment characteristics described here are representative of those an employee encounters while performing the essential functions of this job. This job is performed in a spa environment with a minimal noise level.
Body Therapeutics® is an EEO Company.
Body is open Monday through Saturday from 8:30am to 10pm and Sunday from 10:30am to 5pm
Shifts are available from 8:30pm to 3:30 & 3:30 to close Monday through Saturday
Job Types: Full-time
Salary: $12.00 to $15.00 /hour DOE
• Weekends required
• Day shift
• Night shift
Principals only. Recruiters, please don't contact this job poster.
do NOT contact us with unsolicited services or offers