compensation: $12.00 - $15.00/hr DOE. Room to grow based on performance over first 6-12 months employment type: part-time
QR Code Link to This Post
This position is not a remote opportunity at this time and will require reporting to our warehouse location on a (mostly) Monday - Friday basis. There is some flexibility in the daily schedule and rearranging of days if needed (once trained and capable).
To be successful in this position, you must ...
- Be a quick, eager learner with flexibility to adapt to ever-changing needs as our business grows.
- Have excellent interpersonal skills, verbal and written communication skills.
- Be knowledgeable and comfortable working with computers and web based applications within an Apple environment.
- Have quick, efficient computer skills and strong multi-tasking abilities.
- Be honest, responsible, trustworthy and have a positive attitude.
- Have previous customer service experience, preferably in an e-commerce or emailed/phone based setting.
- Pay VERY close attention to details and be organized.
Primary Responsibilities include but are not limited to:
- Customer Service: Responding to incoming customer service inquiries in a timely, thoughtful, sales oriented manner.
- Sales: via. email, phone and other
- Data Entry: Processing of orders, inventory syncing with vendors.
Secondary Responsibilities (depending upon skillsets) may include:
- Social Media: Management of all social media platforms (Instagram, Facebook, Pinterest, Google, etc.)
- Product Creation
- Photo Optimization for Web
- Email marketing Campaigns
- Content Creation and SEO
- Shipping: woking with both UPS for smaller packages and Freight channels for furniture.
- Claims: For both inbound and outbound shipments
Previous Experience Must Haves:
- Retail Sales and customer service, preferably within an e-commerce setting.
- Work within an Apple environment.
Previous Experience Bonus:
- Freight shipping and logistics.
- Knowledge of Shopify ecommerce platform
- Knowledge of Mailchimp and mail marketing platform
- Search Engine Optimization and Search Engine Marketing
- Social Media Marketing and Management.
- Knowledge of Photoshop
*This is a new position for us here and will require some flexibility as we learn exactly what is needed. Initially, the the primary focus of this part-time position will be answering customer inquiries via. phone and email. The part-time aspect of this can quickly become full-time for a person with the motivation and appropriate skill-sets.
The office/warehouse environment is pretty relaxed, but we all do work hard so that we can also play hard. We live in Durango for a reason (outdoor opportunities), and a hard-working, like-minded individual will fit in well here.
Job Type: Part-time to start, but can be worked into a full time position depending upon performance.
Principals only. Recruiters, please don't contact this job poster.
do NOT contact us with unsolicited services or offers