favorite this post200ft2 - ISO Tiny House Parking (around Durango)hide this posting
dogs are OK - wooof
QR Code Link to This Post
Do you have a good deal of land and want to make a great arrangement? Could your beautiful yard be a source of stable passive income?
I am interested in renting a portion of someone's property for parking for my tiny house beginning September 2019. An ideal spot would be quiet, safe, a little privacy from the main house, surrounded by nature, and a 15-20 minute drive from Durango, Mancos, or similar town. I would like to stay at least 2 years.
A bit about the house:
- modern style, attractive and neutral addition to a property
- 24" long, 8'6" wide - self-built on a new trailer
- small electric usage (I have run on a house's simple outdoor outlet before with success)
- water needs would be met with a spigot/garden hose
- composting toilet; no sewer hookup needed
A bit about myself:
- single, late 20's, values home as a sanctuary to recharge
- respectful and responsible adult tenant
- currently working as a gardener and freelance writer
- I have a sweet small dog who gets along well with other pets and wildlife
- I want us both to benefit from this arrangement! Of course I intend to pay a reasonable monthly rent and utilities, but additionally - the sky's the limit - what do you need help with? Odd chores, seasonal house sitting, child care, senior care, pet care, a friendly companion. Let me know! I have a diverse background and a lot of ways I can be an asset.
do NOT contact me with unsolicited services or offers