compensation: $13.50 per hour or DOE employment type: full-time
QR Code Link to This Post
Do you enjoy working outdoors and sharing your love for plants? Join us at the Durango Nursery! We cater to landscaper, contractor, and home gardening needs. Must be able to be on feet at all times. Must be able to comfortably lift 50 lbs. throughout the day. We work rain or shine. This is a SEASONAL position.
Must be available weekends.
Looking for fulltime positions only. 40 hours a week.
Plant and gardening knowledge preferred but not necessary.
Job duties as follows (but not limited to):
• Watering and care for nursery plant stock
• General maintenance of nursery
• Answer phone calls and provide excellent customer service
• Schedule deliveries
• Assist customers with finding the right plants, soils, mulch, or stone for their homes/projects
• Ring up customers for merchandise
• Restock nursery goods (plants, fertilizers, tools, etc)
• Unload trucks for perennials, shrubs, and trees
• Price and stock nursery goods
Please email a resume with references and provide a brief description of what type of schedule needs you currently have.
Feel free to fill out our online application at the link provided below: http://www.durangonursery.com/career-opportunities.html
Principals only. Recruiters, please don't contact this job poster.
do NOT contact us with unsolicited services or offers