compensation: $13-15/hr to start DOE. Room to grow based on performance within first 6-12 months. employment type: full-time
QR Code Link to This Post
Seeking a Freight Shipping Coordinator for growing online business. This position would be responsible for, but not limited to...
- Receiving Shipments and maintaining accurate inventory of stock at warehouse.
- Packaging and Palletizing of furniture items for safe transit across LTL Freight lanes to customers homes.
- Booking and scheduling freight shipments.
- Forwarding tracking and shipping info to customers and corresponding regarding any concerns/needs they may have.
-Negotiating freight rates/discounts with carriers.
- Filing and following up on claims to ensure compensation for damaged shipments.
To be successful in this position you must...
- Be able to regularly lift 100 lbs or more.
- Be very computer literate.
- Be highly organized and detail oriented.
- Be customer service oriented and understand we are here to help and please the customer.
Previous experience with customer service/retail background, experience with LTL Freight and shipping is highly desired.
Please respond with a resume and cover letter to be considered.
Principals only. Recruiters, please don't contact this job poster.
do NOT contact us with unsolicited services or offers