compensation: Per Inspection - Earn up to $30 per hour - Payday is the 10th & 25th each month employment type: part-time
QR Code Link to This Post
Millennium Information Services has been a leading national provider of property inspection services since 1991. We have been recognized by top insurance providers for our leading time service, inspection quality, customer service and technology.
We take pride in recruiting and training motivated individuals to work as independent insurance inspectors!
These are not claims or new home purchase inspections, so most can be completed quickly!
We have immediate openings in Garfield County. This is a great side hustle or way to build your existing inspection business!
You will be responsible for conducting exterior insurance inspections (no appointment needed) and interior inspections (by appointment). Direct and related experience highly preferred.
It’s okay if you’re not experienced! We have an in-depth training program – just demonstrate that you are willing to invest time in your career and that you’re able to learn!
You will need the following to begin:
- A dependable, fuel efficient vehicle with current insurance.
- A digital camera (5X optical zoom minimum) -- we have a phone app, but you’ll still need a back-up camera just in case.
- A 10-12 inch measuring wheel.
- A 5-6 foot extendable camera pole/monopod.
- A computer with high speed internet (Chrome, Firefox and Safari browsers are supported).
- Daytime availability through the week.
- Ability to work independently and use effective time management skills to meet deadlines.
The ideal candidate must be able to deal with a variety of people effectively, present themselves in a professional manner, communicate effectively both written and verbally, and have an aptitude for evaluating, analyzing and interpreting information.
Ability to navigate and use computer systems is necessary.
Full online training is provided at no cost to you.
The more inspections you complete, the more you earn. We pay via direct deposit on the 10th and 25th of each month as a 1099 Independent Contractor.
Direct Apply: www.millinfo.com/careers
Experienced Realtors, Inspectors, Adjusters, Entrepreneurs, and Fire Fighters are encouraged to apply!
Principals only. Recruiters, please don't contact this job poster.
do NOT contact us with unsolicited services or offers