I’m not holding my breath about finding a suitable dog on Craigslist, but I’m willing to explore every avenue to find my ideal working partner. My current service dog is retiring due to age, so I’m looking for a dog who:
QR Code Link to This Post
- is between 1-3 years old although I might stretch that a little on either end,
- has an incredibly stable, bombproof temperament,
- is anywhere between 35-90 lbs full grown,
- is very trainable, has a good work ethic, and is at least fairly intelligent (problem solving, etc),
- tolerant of/can coexist with other dogs.
I am open to considering all breeds and mixes as long as the dog meets these guidelines, but I do tend to work best with sporting and herding breeds.
I am an experienced trainer with specific tasks I intend to teach the dog, and I am happy to discuss that further with anyone who is looking to rehome a dog that might be a good match! I am in Denver but willing to travel for the right dog. I am looking to bring home a dog in a month or so, not immediately.