Position Title: Direct Support Provider Group Home for Children
FLSA Status: Part Time 16-29 hours per week
Required Travel: Daily Local
Salary: Hiring Range $13.50 To $14.31
Candidates must be willing to work Evenings, Weekends and some Holiday’s as needed.
Ariel Clinical Services mission is “To provide safe, nurturing and supportive environments for our clients so that they may have the opportunities to develop their strengths, maximize their potentials and fully participate in society.” Through our Foster Care, Adoption and Adult Services programs we work to maintain our vision of “Turning challenges into opportunities one life at a time.”
Direct Support Professionals are responsible for providing a therapeutic environment for behaviorally and emotionally impaired individuals in community, facility and residential based settings as assigned.
Benefits Part Time
1. Sick Time
2. Trailheads Clinic
5. Legal Shield
6. CCU Tuition Discounts
8. Wellness Program
Essential Duties and Responsibilities
1. Teach youth being served social, behavioral, relational and daily living skills, according to their treatment plans through a safe and supportive environment.
2. Attend to and advocate for the youth’s needs (i.e. academic, recreational, community activities, behavioral and personal material needs) Manage challenging behaviors through established training.
3. Communicate regularly and effectively with supervisor, parents, guardians, case managers and all other individuals involved with the youth.
4. Responsible for supports and assistance with personal care as needed.
5. Follow all safety procedures and agency policies.
6. Maintain professional boundaries while establishing a trustworthy and beneficial relationship.
7. Observe and record individuals’ progress through narrative reports submitting by agency deadline.
8. Represent the agency in a positive and professional manner.
9. Transport individuals in Ariel Vans or personal vehicles, as needed.
10. Attend supervision, trainings, and team meetings, as directed.
11. Perform other duties as assigned.
• High School Diploma or equivalent. Minimum age 21.
• 1-2 years demonstrated successful working experience in related field i.e. with the I/DD population, or in a mental health field;
Bilingual in ASL or Spanish
Certifications and Licenses
• Valid Colorado Drivers License with an acceptable driving record.
• CPR and First Aid
• Agency/Department training
• Safety Care
• Van Drivers Training – before driving an Ariel owned vehicle.
• Informed Supervision
• QMAP as required.
• Food Handler’s certification
• Brief Suicide Intervention Training (BSIT) certification
All applicants are subject to the background investigations listed below.
1. Colorado Adult Protective Services (CAPS)
2. Criminal Background Investigation (CBI)
3. CBI Sex Offender Background Check
4. National Sex Offender Background Check
5. Reference check
6. Office of Inspector General
7. Driver’s License Record
8. I-9 documentation
9. Reliable Automobile with adequate, valid auto insurance
Principals only. Recruiters, please don't contact this job poster.
do NOT contact us with unsolicited services or offers