Position Title: Barista
FLSA Status: Part Time up to 29 hours per week Non-Exempt
Required Travel: None
Ariel Clinical Services mission is “To provide safe, nurturing and supportive environments for our clients so that they may have the opportunities to develop their strengths, maximize their potentials and fully participate in society.” Through our Foster Care, Adoption and Adult Services programs we work to maintain our vision of “Turning challenges into opportunities one life at a time.”
Baristas are responsible for greeting, engaging, and communicating with all customers, and for setting and maintaining a high energy and positive atmosphere.
Benefits Part Time
CCU Tuition Discounts
1. Prepares and/or serves all items on Perdita menu according to specifications and customer request.
2. Maintains an inviting atmosphere through cleaning and stocking.
3. Checks temperatures of freezers, refrigerators, or heating equipment to ensure proper functioning.
4. Describes menu items to customers and suggests upselling.
5. Receives and processes customer payments, manages and balances Point of Sale (POS) register.
6. Creates signs to advertise store products or events.
7. Reports to supervisor when something is broken or needs repair.
8. Follows opening and closing procedures.
• Minimum age 21.
• One year of experience as a Barista and/or in the food service industry.
1 year Barista experience
Principals only. Recruiters, please don't contact this job poster.
do NOT contact us with unsolicited services or offers