compensation: Compensation: $11.10-$14.00/hr, commensurate with experience. employment type: full-time
QR Code Link to This Post
Position: Assembly Associate - Temporary
Reports to: Production Manager
Job classification: Temporary-Hourly
Description: Munro manufactures a range of irrigation products from small electronic control boxes to irrigation pumps, to pumping stations. Munro products are known for quality and reliability – utilizing all metal designs, which help us stand out from the competition. We are looking for a temporary hourly assembler to help support our growing business throughout the spring and summer season. The assembler will be responsible for the timely completion of production runs while maintaining quality standards. Munro utilizes Lean Manufacturing practices and is focused on continuous and never ending quality improvements and a safe work environment.
• Assembly of pumps ranging from (3/4 – 20 Horsepower)
• Assembly of pump start relays
• Maintain workplace organization and cleanup assembly areas at end of shift
• Maintain quality standards and adhere to company processes and policies
• No shortcuts – Always ask when in doubt!
• Attention to Detail – Production runs may consist of over 42 pumps or 100 pump start relays. Must be able to focus and repeat the work processes with minimal error
• Physical Strength – Must be able to Lift 75 lbs frequently
• Licensed Driver – Must be able to qualify to drive a forklift