condition: excellent engine displacement (CC): 1450 fuel: gas odometer: 22600 paint color: black title status: clean transmission: manual
QR Code Link to This Post
Might trade for nice dual sport motorcycle, sport tourer motorcycle, Ducati ST3, Miata, Z4 BMW, 350z convertible, other? Prefer cash. No promises on trades.
• 2002 Harley Davidson Electra Glide Standard
• “Standard” Electra Glide does not have a sound system however it does appear the wiring is there if one would care to add it
• Clear Colorado title in my name
• 22600 miles
• Includes complete documented history of maintenance, repairs and upgrade receipts since first owner
• Includes “spiraled” owner’s manual
• Includes HD Service Manual in 3-Ring binder
• Includes short tinted windscreen (not currently installed)
• Includes chrome horn cover (not currently installed)
• Has “flame” shorty mirrors, flame caliper inserts, flame air cleaner insert, flame derby cover
• Has “nostalgia” driver and passenger floor boards, nostalgia brake pedal and shift levers
• Has theft deterrent threaded knob saddlebag mounts (OEM mounts included)
• Includes quick detachable passenger backrest
• Includes quick detachable drivers’ backrest
• Includes quick detachable “sissybar”
• Includes HD saddlebag liners
• Includes saddlebag chrome guards and saddlebag lid chrome top rails
• Includes chrome “V” emblems for the side covers
• Includes chrome crash/engine protection bar
• Includes a HD “Zeppelin” air adjustable seat with electric air pump, 3 adjustments for driver and 2 adjustments for passenger. The air switches are notorious for leaking; however, these have been tested and repaired. The pump shuts off after filling the bladder. Stock seat is currently installed.
• Includes aftermarket straight through exhaust, stock exhaust is currently installed
• 20K maintenance completed at 19300 miles that included;
Check and tighten battery terminals (not sure of battery age)
Change engine oil and filter with HD conventional 20-50 and HD black filter and new drain plug O-ring
Change primary chain oil with HD oil and new drain plug O-ring
Change transmission oil with HD oil and new drain plug O-ring
Primary chain has upgrade hydraulic tensioner
Replaced tires with Dunlop black-wall tires with a DOT date of 2019 purchased, mounted and balanced at GJ HD.
Check and adjust clutch cable
Check steering head “swing-by”
Greased steering head bearings
Check brake pads front and back, removed all calipers, cleaned, retract pucks, reassemble, change fluid and bleed brake systems with new DOT 5 fluid.
Inspect and tighten drive belt (drive belt has been replaced 4/25/2017 due to HD tech finding a “gash in belt from a rock” as stated on a repair ticket)
Check air shocks for leaks and adjust pressure
Replace air filter
Check choke/enricher operation
Check fuel lines
Check throttle cables for fraying and lubricate throttle and cable ends
Replaced spark plugs
Check electrical Components for proper operation
Check engine idle speed
Check rear swingarm pivot shaft nuts
Check, tighten and engine mounts and stabilizer link
The two things I did not do on the HD 20K mile maintenance checklist was change the fork oil and check the fuel tank filter. I did however verify there was good fuel flow from tank with petcock in normal and reserve positions. And looking at past receipts that come with the bike, GJ HD has replaced the fuel valve/petcock in 2015.
Note: I purchased this bike recently and did all the necessary maintenance and checks solely for the purpose of a Kansas City trip to see kids, grandkids and great grandkids, ride back with my son on his bike then tour around Colorado and Utah. And that’s just what I did. Now the bike will likely sits so I am to putting it on the market.
do NOT contact me with unsolicited services or offers