Works under direct supervision and follows established procedures to accomplish assigned tasks. Performs minor repairs and limited preventive maintenance (PM) on assigned equipment.
II. Essential Duties And Responsibilities
To perform this job successfully, an individual must be able to perform the following tasks.
• Performs all work in accordance with established safety procedures.
• Performs minor repairs and assigned preventive maintenance services.
• Completes required paperwork.
• Assists in the repair and adjustment of equipment.
• Washes vehicles and equipment.
• Conducts safety checks on vehicles.
• Assists senior Mechanics in the completion of project work.
• Performs other maintenance related work as required.
• Maintains a clean, safe work area in compliance with Corporate / MSHA Standards.
• Experience: 2+ Years of Diesel Mechanic Experience preferred.
• Valid driver’s license and must have a clean driving record.
• Must be at least 18 years of age
• Legally eligible to work in the United States.
• Ability to perform physical requirements of the position with or without reasonable accommodations.
• Successfully complete pre-employment drug screen.
• Pay DOE.
Normal setting for this job is: repair/maintenance shop. If this seems like a good fit for you feel free to email for more information.
Principals only. Recruiters, please don't contact this job poster.
do NOT contact us with unsolicited services or offers