LDAR Monitoring Technician – Grand Junction/Glenwood Springs, CO area (Grand Junction)
compensation: Full Time employment type: full-time
QR Code Link to This Post
Trihydro, one of the top environmental and engineering consulting firms in the country, has an opening for an LDAR Monitoring Technician. Based in the Grand Junction/Glenwood Springs, CO area you will join our Air and Process Team and will assist with air quality monitoring associated with Leak Detection and Repair (LDAR) monitoring programs, as well as other regulatory compliance activities in an industrial setting.
This position will consist primarily of field-based work and will require you to be able to walk and stand for extended time periods, as well as work in adverse weather conditions. If you are mechanically inclined, have a strong work ethic, and enjoy travelling regionally and working independently, we encourage you to apply. But first make sure you meet the following requirements:
• A basic mechanical aptitude
• Experience within an industrial setting would be beneficial
• Strong technical and problem-solving skills, including attention to detail and accuracy
• Acceptable written and oral communication skills with the ability to communicate effectively with clients and project team members
• Ability to work independently (take direction and carry out tasks with minimal supervision)
• Work comfortably at heights
• A clean driving record
• Acceptable employment history with a demonstrated commitment to safe work practices
Why Work for Trihydro?
At Trihydro, our approach to work is honest and hard-working. You’ll find a company culture that is dedicated to excellence, nurtures collaboration and growth, and still finds plenty of time for fun – often outdoors! Some of the benefits of joining our team include:
• Robust health insurance (medical, dental, vision, and prescription)
• Industry-leading 401(k) retirement plan, including a discretionary match up to 6% by Trihydro
• Comprehensive paid time off including vacation, sick, paid family leave and holiday pay
• Wellness program, including reimbursement for gym membership or related expenses
• Staff mentoring and opportunities for professional/career advancement
• Best-in-class safety culture built to protect our employees – the mothers, fathers, sons, and daughters who deserve to go home safely each night
Trihydro is an Equal Opportunity, Affirmative Action employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, age, marital status, genetic information, disability or because he or she is a protected Veteran.
Principals only. Recruiters, please don't contact this job poster.
do NOT contact us with unsolicited services or offers