compensation: Compensation based on experience employment type: full-time
QR Code Link to This Post
Bookcliff Gardens Landscaping, one of Western Colorado's leading residential and commercial landscape design build and maintenance companies, has an immediate opening for a full time landscape field supervisor. Candidates must possess the following skills and be able to maintain company safety and work policies.
Work in a fast paced environment where you will manage a crew to install landscape projects. Develop and maintain close relationship with the client while representing the company in a professional manner. You will be expected to schedule & execute the sequencing of landscape construction projects utilizing the job plan & specifications / bid interpretation. Maintain accurate records for labor, materials, equipment, subcontractors and report your progress to the project manager on a daily basis.
- Ability to prioritize job duties and multi-task in a fast paced environment.
- Effective oral and written communication skills.
- 3 years of supervisory construction field experience.
- MUST have a clean and valid State of Colorado MVR.
- Strong work ethic & self-motivated.
- Willing to work M-F throughout Mesa County, occasional weekends.
- Equipment operation: Skid steer, Mini-ex, Dump truck.
- Team player who can communicate and work well with clients and all staff members.
- Oversee and manage a landscape crew for all project functions.
- Handle complex projects, specialty equipment, and supervision of subcontractors and maintain professional relations with the client.
- Must be able to "Own the Job" from start to finish.
- Requires strong leadership skills.
- Responsible for crew meeting production hours and quality goals.
- Ensure a safe work environment for yourself, co-workers, clients and general public.
- Thorough understanding of landscape installation techniques including basic horticultural knowledge, grading, drainage, retaining walls, etc.
- Strong background in irrigation installation as well as irrigation maintenance & repair.
- Supervision and participation with seasonal snow removal operations
WHAT WE OFFER
- Competitive wage based on experience.
- Possible year-end bonus & selected paid holidays.
- IRA retirement plan with company contribution.
- Typical seasonal schedule January 31 - December 15th (40+ Hr. / Week)
- Winter Schedule Dec.16th - Jan 29th (Hours based on snow removal and work activity)
Principals only. Recruiters, please don't contact this job poster.
do NOT contact us with unsolicited services or offers