Document Destruction Driver
We are looking for highly motivated, passionate individuals to join our organization. If you want to join a growing, aggressive, and dynamic company that rewards success and challenges you to grow. Most importantly, you must want to join a team that is full of people like you - "A" players, who are passionate about providing high quality customer service, with a drive to succeed!
Days / M-F--a few Saturdays
Duties: SPECIFIC RESPONSIBILITIES:
1. Pick up and deliver materials and products as scheduled.
2. Verify information before signing or acquiring a customer's signature.
3. Maintain security of customer's documentation at all times.
4. Be responsible for the safety and welfare of all passengers in the vehicle.
5. See to the general upkeep and maintenance of assigned vehicles; perform regular safety and maintenance checks. Ensure that regularly scheduled maintenance requirements are adhere to and the reporting of extra ordinary repairs as needed.
6. Maintain records of all delivery tickets used, mileage logs, and daily maintenance reports.
7. Ensure good customer relations through day-to-day activities.
8. Run and maintain equipment as assigned.
9. Follow all safety requirements as set by government, DOT regulations, company management, and any further rules. Candidate must provide a MVR report.
10. Must be able to pass any NAID Certification requirements including DOT physical exam, background checks, drug and alcohol test, HIPPA testing and any others set by NAID Certification regulations.
In addition to the specific responsibilities outlined above, general responsibilities of this position may include, but are not limited to, the following:
The general Responsibilities of this position may include the ability to communicate and interact with the public, co-workers, other departments, supervisors, suppliers, contractors, consultants, clients and client family members.
2. Physical Tasks:
The physical demands described here are representative of those that must be met by an employee to successfully perform the essential functions of this job. Reasonable accommodations may be made to enable individuals with disabilities to perform the essential functions.
1) Without assistance, employee must regularly lift and/or move up to 75 pounds, frequently lift and/or move up to 100 pounds, and occasionally lift and/or move up to 200 pounds. Plus the ability to push/pull up to 300 lbs.
2) While performing the duties of this job, the employee may be required to walk, crawl, sit, stand, stoop, bend, squat, push and pull, have full physical dexterity and agility, and have eye/hand coordination. We do not allow our employees to carry boxes up/down stairs.
3. Tasks and Abilities:
1) This position requires the ability to operate a vehicle, small equipment, and power tools.
2) Employee must have the ability to read and comprehend documents such as safety rules, operating and maintenance instructions, and procedure manuals.
3) Employee must have the ability to calculate and count, add, subtract, multiply, and divide.
4) Employee must have the ability to comprehend, retain and follow oral and written instructions, exercise good judgment, set priorities, concentrate and focus on sensitive materials or items, listen, analyze, problem solve and make decisions.
5) Employee must be able to self-direct, work without supervision, function in high stress situations, inspect, and organize.
4. The Truck Driver shall assume other responsibilities as requested by the Manager.
A new hire will need to pass a DOT Physical.
Background Check / Drug Test--the new hire will need a successful completion of comprehensive background check at time of application and throughout employment. In addition, a successful completion of drug testing in accordance with company policies and applicable law.
Must be able to perform duties in winter alpine environment and be able to work outside for up to 10 hours. In addition, work in high summer heat for 10 hours.
Email current MVR and resume to firstname.lastname@example.org.
Principals only. Recruiters, please don't contact this job poster.
do NOT contact us with unsolicited services or offers