*Forward resume or call 970-688-0596*
At Accurate Insulation, an IBP Company, we hire and retain employees who exhibit the following Core Values: Safety, Personal Integrity, Dependability, Commitment, Collaboration, and Excellence. We offer benefits that include medical, dental, vision, retirement plans, vacation, paid holidays, and plenty of opportunities for growth and advancement!
As a blinds installer, you will focus on installing in-home blinds including aluminum, wood, and shades.
• Measure windows and install blinds
• Load and log materials onto the truck
• Comply with OSHA guidelines and Company Safety policies and procedures
• Erect ladders to height needed to install blinds as needed
• Maintain tools and truck housekeeping, and maintenance
• May be required to drive a company vehicle and follow all driving safety rules and DOT requirements at all times
To Be Successful:
•High School diploma or GED preferred
• Excellent verbal and written communication skills
• 0-5 years experience in construction industry, completing remodels or finish work with in a home
• Proficient in using hand tools and power tools
• Valid driver’s license
Position requires a drug test, motor vehicle report and background check to be completed, contingent upon employment.
For Your Safety:
•Lift a minimum of 50 lbs
• Climb ladders
• Bend, twist and turn body at shoulders, waist and knees
• Stand for extended periods of time
EEO Statement: IBP is an equal opportunity employer.
Principals only. Recruiters, please don't contact this job poster.
do NOT contact us with unsolicited services or offers