• Must have experience in solar installation, construction, demolition, masonry, etc.
• Must have mechanical aptitude and the ability to read a tape measure
• Must be able to use wrenches and hand tools
• Must be able to carry racking, pipes, and solar panels
• Must be able to work in a dirty, outdoor environment
• Must have attention to detail
• Must have full range of mobility in upper and lower body
• Must be able to lift 50 pounds of weight frequently throughout assigned workday
• Must have ability to work in various positions, including, but not limited to, stooping, standing, bending over, sitting, kneeling and squatting for extended periods of time
• $19.00 per hour
If you feel that you would be a good fit for this position, please e-mail an updated resume or contact Emily Garcia directly at 503-488-9492.
Principals only. Recruiters, please don't contact this job poster.
do NOT contact us with unsolicited services or offers