compensation: Depends on Experience employment type: employee's choice
QR Code Link to This Post
At Comfort Keepers, we value our employees! We offer flexible schedules, incentives and 24/7 on call support. Our CNA's and Caregivers provide excellent care for our clients, helping them to stay as independent as possible, and engaging them in the activities that create the best quality of life possible.The Caregiver/CNA provides non-medical, in-home support and home management services to clients. They provide assistance with personal care, nutrition, exercise, ambulation, positioning, and transfers as directed and according to an established plan of care. Qualified CNA's may also provide some delegated nursing services as allowed by state regulations.
We’re an equal opportunity employer and we do not prohibit anyone from working for another employer. We welcome Private Caregivers to apply! Multiple shifts available. We offer above average compensation based on experience, availability, location.
We realize this is a challenging time, and for that reason we have measures in place such as: Personal Protective Equipment, an RN on staff, ongoing COVID prevention education.
*A one of a kind Health and Wellness incentive AND a Medical Health Insurance Benefit for all eligible employees
*PayActiv - Access your earned pay between paychecks
*Continuing Education through our Caregiver Learning Academy
- Helps the client meet nutritional needs by planning and preparing meals, grocery shopping.
- Reminds client to take self-administered medications
- Helps the client with approved personal care activities, including, but not limited to bathing, dressing, toileting, grooming, oral hygiene, and/or ambulation.
- Ensures that required documentation is complete and is in compliance with regulations and standards.
- Helps provide a clean, safe, and healthy environment by performing light housekeeping tasks and helping with laundry.
- Must have unrestricted driver's license, insurance, and clean driving record.
- Must have reliable transportation and fulfill assignments with reliability and punctuality.
- Able to follow verbal and written instructions and document services provided.
- Able to function independently in the home setting with minimal direct supervision.
- Caregiving experience - through an agency or private/family caregiving
- Able to stand, sit, walk, reach, kneel, crouch, and lift up to 25 pounds.
- Must have High School Diploma (GED is acceptable).
- Able to pass a background check and drug screening.
Job Types: Full-time, Part-time, PRN
Pay Rate: $13.25 to $14.50 /hour for experienced caregivers/CNAs.