compensation: $50.00 for licensed therapist, $30.00 for license eligible therapist. employment type: contract
QR Code Link to This Post
Job opening: Contract work for Licensed or license eligible therapist - Mindfulness based
Salary: Competitive salary commensurate with experience as well as potential apartment on property if lodging needed.
Schedule Weekdays and some weekends
Location: Crawford, Colorado
Rites of Passage LLC provides mindfulness based, dual diagnosis, trauma, substance and eating disorder therapy for residential extended care program.
Responsibilities: Responsible for providing psychotherapy group and individual sessions as well as family sessions; creating a collaborative and clinical transition plan for each client, ensuring that client's needs are met in an effective and coordinated manner. Therapist assesses clients' progress and provides case management duties, clinical interventions that create appropriate opportunities for growth, independence and success as the clients progress. Therapists work as team community to optimize quality of care.
- Knowing your material and being able to be flexible in how to present and work with very different clients.
- Master's degree in psychology
- Current licensure as licensed professional counselor or license eligible with supervision provided.
- Excellent communication, organizational skills and self-awareness are crucial
- Good boundaries and understanding of resistance, splitting, triangulation and family systems
- Ability to take initiative as well as work as part of a treatment team
- Ability to maintain a high degree of confidentiality
- Valid drivers license, satisfactory driving record, current automobile insurance coverage to occasionally drive clients. including use of company vehicle to transport clients
- Use of personal cell phone to contact clients and staff required
Desired Competencies/Knowledge, Skills, and Abilities
- Experience in mindfulness-based therapeutic practices required
- Experience with trauma therapy, equine assisted psychotherapy, somatic movement therapy, DBT and CBT
- Experience and/or specialized training in substance abuse and intervention preferred
- Equine assisted psychotherapy or learning
- Wilderness ecotherapy
- Art therapy
Before submitting your resume, visit our website at www.ritesofpassage.co to learn more about our unique mindfulness and ecotherapy based services and work culture.
To apply, please send resume and cover letter.
Principals only. Recruiters, please don't contact this job poster.
do NOT contact us with unsolicited services or offers