condition: excellent make / manufacturer: Invacare model name / number: Carroll CS7 size / dimensions: 80x36x7
QR Code Link to This Post
This is a pre-owned Invacare Carroll CS7 Hi-Low Bed in Excellent condition with soft-side option and neutral color head and footboards. This is a very solid heavy-duty bed. Delivery and setup is available for an extra $50.00-75.00 depending on distance.
The innovative CS7 has already become the industry standard for long-term care beds. With an Auto Contour feature that simultaneously raises both the head and the knees, residents stay comfortably in place while being better positioned for reading, watching TV or talking to family members.
The CS Series of beds from Invacare has become a leader and an industry standard in long-term care situations. This CS7 bed has a 500 lbs. weight capacity and can height adjust to as low as 7" from the floor to the sleep deck. The floor lock system secures the bed at all height ranges but is easy enough to operate should a need for moving the bed arise. You can choose from several different options, including bed width, control options and headboard and footboard style and finish to assure that this bed is unique to your needs and provides you the comfort levels that you are looking for in a quality product.
1) Hi Low Bed drops to 7" height making it one of the lowest beds on the market and raises to 30" at the highest setting.
2) Auto Contour simultaneously raises both the head and the knees, residents stay comfortably in place while being better positioned for reading, watching TV or talking to family members. The simultaneous movement also helps prevent painful skin shearing that might otherwise occur during repositioning.
3) Rapid tool free assembly minimizes delivery set-up time and makes maintenance easier
4) Floor lock system secures the bed to the floor at all height ranges but allows for Mobilty-On-Demand.
5) Caregivers do not have to wait for the bed to be raised to its full height before transporting or maneuvering.
6) An easy to read indicator alerts staff if the bed is off its castors and not locked properly.
7) Exclusive arched slat deck design allows for improved infection control and reduces wear and tear on mattresses
Here is a youtube video explaining the use and features of the bed. https://youtu.be/3msO1EIXrSo
do NOT contact me with unsolicited services or offers