compensation: Min Wage/Based on Experience employment type: part-time
QR Code Link to This Post
The Night Auditor is responsible for the preparation and disposition of all Night Audit work. Responsible for the front desk operation during the overnight shift (11 pm-7 am). Primary responsibilities include: registering guests making reservations preparing daily reports and conducting security walks.
• Must be able to work independently and with minimal to no supervision.
• Must be able to problem-solve and troubleshoot in order to resolve guest issues that may arise and respond to emergency situations.
• Must be able to convey information and ideas clearly.
• Must be able to evaluate and select among alternative courses of action quickly and accurately.
• Must work well in stressful high-pressure situations.
• Must be effective in handling problems in the workplace including anticipating preventing identifying and solving problems as necessary.
• Must be able to work with and understand financial information and data and basic arithmetic functions.
• Must be able to work in a self-managed environment.
• Must be effective at listening to understanding and clarifying the concerns and issues raised by co-workers and guests.
• Must maintain composure and objectivity under pressure.
• Approach all encounters with guests and associates in a friendly service-oriented manner.
• Maintain regular attendance in compliance with standards as required by scheduling which will vary according to the needs of the hotel.
• Maintain high standards of personal appearance and grooming which include wearing the proper uniform and name tag when working (per brand standards).
• Comply at all times with standards and regulations to encourage safe and efficient hotel operations.
• Maintain a friendly and warm demeanor at all times.
• Initiate and complete the End of Day process.
• Run all reports as required for audit.
• Complete the Night Audit checklist daily.
• Maintain cashiering responsibilities as per Front Office procedures.
• Maintain Front Office computer system operation.
• Fulfill all Front Office functions between the hours of 11:00 p.m. and 7:00 a.m.
• Follow up to ensure periodic checks are made of building and guest corridors to ensure all areas are locked and secured (property specific).
• Handle and follow through on all guest requests daily from 11:00 p.m. until 7:00 a.m.
• Follow safety and emergency procedures.
• Be familiar with all Best Western's policies.
• Handle items for Lost and Found according to the standard.
• Complete any miscellaneous duties as required.
• Prepare breakfast for guests by breakfast time. (6 am)
• Fold a bin of clean bed sheets.
• Attend meetings as required by management.
• Perform any other duties as requested by the Guest Services Manager or any other member of management.
NO CALLS OR EMAILS PLEASE. Please come to the location & fill out a paper application.
Principals only. Recruiters, please don't contact this job poster.
do NOT contact us with unsolicited services or offers