Monte Vista School District is accepting applications for the following anticipated positions for the 2019-20 school year:
QR Code Link to This Post
Second Grade Teacher
Fifth Grade Teacher
Elementary Music Teacher
Elementary Special Education Teacher
MS (6th Grade) Math Teacher
MS Special Education Teacher
Monte Vista School District is a vibrant, positive school district which has established a strong culture for creating and advancing staff leaders from among it's members. These possible openings are the result of that leadership development and may be created as positions are being filled from within the district itself.
Desired qualifications and experience include:
• Current Colorado Teaching License
• Knowledge of best practices in research based instruction
• Collaborative approach to problem solving, lesson design, data analysis, etc.
• Ability to work well with others
• Organized yet flexible
• Knowledge of grade level standards is preferred
• Knowledge of Positive Behavioral Interventions and Supports (PBIS) is desirable
• Ability to differentiate for a wide variety of student achievement levels
• More details about specific position requirements will be available upon request
Monte Vista School District offers a competitive salary and an excellent benefit package including employee health, dental, vision and life coverage. Applications may be submitted to the District Office, 345 E. Prospect Ave., Monte Vista, CO 81144, until the positions are filled. Applications may be downloaded from the district website http://ww2.monte.k12.co.us/employment-opportunities.html or call 719-852-5996.