PART-TIME TELEPHONE INTERVIEWER -- WORK FROM HOME, NO SALES
compensation: $4.50/completed survey employment type: part-time telecommuting ok
QR Code Link to This Post
ABOUT THE COMPANY
Avannis, a Market Research Firm located in Denver, assists financial institutions with measuring and improving customer loyalty. Our Firm has been helping these institutions for over 20 years. You should be available to work 6-10 hours per week calling customers and asking for their feedback about service they received from their bank. Absolutely no sales involved. 80-90% of the people we contact are happy to provide their feedback. Successful candidates will be comfortable calling people and asking for their feedback. Our approach is professional and engaging, but never pushy and always respectful. After completing an interview, a detailed summary of the conversation is required providing insights into the customer's point of view. A typical call takes about 3-4 minutes to complete and an additional 5-10 minutes to submit write-up and client’s responses.
The Telephone Interviewer position is an integral part of our company. The position calls the customers of financial institutions to get feedback about the service they receive.
• 1-2 years of experience speaking with executives and/or high-value customers
• Pleasant and upbeat telephone voice and demeanor
• Proven ability to complete assignments
• Ability to follow a script on a call without sounding like a script
• Ability to listen carefully and formulate thoughtful, and intelligent questions while on a call
• Strong understanding of basic retail banking products and terminology
• Organized and self-motivated to complete ongoing monthly assignments
• Strong writing, spelling, and grammar skills
• Strong Internet navigation skills
• Available at least 2 times per week between 3-8 pm MT
• High-speed Internet connection
• A quiet room with little to no disturbances and outside noise
BENEFITS & WAGES
• This position is fully remote based in Utah, Colorado, Arizona, or Idaho
• Telephone Interviewers earn $4.50 for each completed survey
• Paid Training is provided by the company and can be done completely over the phone
HOW TO APPLY
To apply, please send your resume together with a paragraph about what interests you about this position, how it fits with your situation, and how your background makes it a fit.
The Company is an Equal Opportunity Employer, drug free workplace, and complies with ADA regulations as applicable.
All applicants are considered for all positions without regard to race, religion, color, sex, gender, sexual orientation, pregnancy, age, national origin, ancestry, physical/mental disability, medical condition, military/veteran status, genetic information, marital status, ethnicity, alienage or any other protected classification, in accordance with applicable federal, state, and local laws. By completing this application, you are seeking to join a team of hardworking professionals dedicated to consistently delivering outstanding service to our customers and contributing to the financial success of the organization, its clients, and its employees. Equal access to programs, services, and employment is available to all qualified persons. Those applicants requiring accommodation to complete the application and/or interview process should contact a management representative.
Principals only. Recruiters, please don't contact this job poster.
do NOT contact us with unsolicited services or offers
OK to highlight this job opening for persons with disabilities