At Land Rover Roaring Fork, you'll find the opportunities, resources, and support you need to grow and develop professionally. We are committed to your success and invested in your future!
Job Requirements & Responsibilities
• Assist guests (retail and technicians in our shop) in selecting required parts in a friendly environment
• Answer phone calls from clients, other dealerships, and wholesalers
• Pull and fill orders for stock parts and special order parts
• Set up orders for daily shipment, delivery or pick-up
• Have fun and act as a support role for your parts teammate and the shop crew
Description of Parts & Service Department
You’ll be working with…
• 5 Technicians
• 2 Service Writers
• 1 Service Manager
• 1 Parts Associate
You’ll be supplied with…
• Your own computer, phone line, & iPad
• General parts training
• Land Rover specific parts training
Your schedule will be…
• Monday-Friday 8am-5pm, weekends and holidays you are off
• Once started you will have the option to go to 7am-4pm
Thank you for your consideration and feel free to get in touch. We look forward to meeting you if this seems like the right fit!!
Principals only. Recruiters, please don't contact this job poster.
do NOT contact us with unsolicited services or offers