compensation: Compensation package to be determined based on qualifications. employment type: full-time
QR Code Link to This Post
An elite SW Colorado custom home design-build firm is seeking a Project Manager who is passionate about building high quality custom homes. Fluent in both the art and science of custom home building, our Project Managers serve a key role in transforming our customer’s visions into reality.
Project Manager Candidates will be responsible for providing the very best customer building experience through professionalism, creative problem solving, detailed organization, and driving your teams to meet schedule and budget expectations.
Specific Responsibilities Include:
• The PM provides overall management of the disciplines of budget, schedule, and quality control of the project.
• Will be responsible for daily communication and coordination with the clients, company management, designers, subcontractors, tradesmen, and vendors.
• Must be self-motivated and willing to hold themselves and others accountable to deadlines and the standards set forth by the company.
• Ensure each and every home is completed defect free, and per applicable building codes.
• Must be able to manage multiple projects.
• Adhere to and promote the mission, vision and business philosophy of the company.
• A minimum of 7 years of experience in managing construction projects.
• Prefer degree in Engineering, Construction Management, or related field.
• Ability to read and thoroughly understand construction plans.
• Excellent listening and communication skills both verbally and written.
• Must be a motivated problem solver, and a collaborative team player.
• Strong organizational, supervisory, and communication skills.
• A working knowledge of all trades, building codes, and all aspects of home construction.
Principals only. Recruiters, please don't contact this job poster.
do NOT contact us with unsolicited services or offers