compensation: Dependent on Experience employment type: full-time
QR Code Link to This Post
Beef Northwest Feeders, a progressive cattle feedlot operation has an exciting opportunity for a Feedyard Manager at its Nyssa, Oregon operation.
This is an excellent opportunity for the right candidate to learn and grow with the company. The Feedyard Manager reports to the operations manager and is responsible for the profitable & efficient operation of the Nyssa, Oregon feedyard. The Feedyard Manager oversees and leads department supervisors on all aspects of cattle health, cattle movement, feed delivery, mill production, commodity management, pen, facility, and equipment maintenance. The successful candidate will provide supervisors and employees clear direction on all priorities and help them accomplish those priorities to achieve the highest level of operational efficiency.
The ideal candidate:
• Must be able to have leadership ability to engage, motivate, and lead others
• Strong prioritization and time management skills
• Good reasoning, conflict management, and problem-solving skills
• Five years’ experience and familiarity with the cattle industry an operating in a feed yard setting
• Excellent verbal and written communication skills
• Basic computer skills using excel, word, and email
Very competitive wage, bonus program and benefits include: Family health insurance, Dental, Vision, life insurance, paid vacation and 5% 401k-match. For a full job description and apply please go to www.beefnw.com
Principals only. Recruiters, please don't contact this job poster.
do NOT contact us with unsolicited services or offers